1. I used Art Philosophy to cut the <tag2> at 5 inches out of handmade paper from my stash.
2. I hand cut the bears from very light weight cardstock from stash.
3. Inked the edges of bears with Palette hybrid inkpads blue and green.
4. Glued the bears to each tag lining up the tag holes then punched. From stash found ribbons to string up tags for a package or scrapbook.
6. I used the wire words "happy" and "hugs" for my sentiment using glue to hold it onto the card. Usually I sew them down, but I want the other side of the tag plain to add a name to at the time I use it.
7. I added the flowers centers one gem the other pearl. Added to card using a Zot medium.