Thanks for visiting today for Just-A-Scrappin' 10-30-2014 Challenge Build a Halloween Scene. All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash
so I do not have all the names of the companies. I used orange card stock for the background and then added the die cut tree, fence, large RIP, house and cat. The rest is sticker and the happy Haunting is a rub on.
I hope you'll come back soon and consider becoming a follower. I'd love to have you! have a Happy Scrappin' day, Sherry
Winter Birthday - here is the card I made for a young man.
I embossed the trees and ruff top in Stampin' up emboss white, colored the barn and stamped Happy Birthday! with Close to my Heart Celebrations. Added the brown frame with glue. I think I'll mail this early since I have it ready to go. I well enter into
Everyone getting stuff together for the Holiday cards? All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash
so I do not have all the names of the companies. Just-a-Scrappin' Oct. 23 challenge is Using embossing powders. I'm doing home deco for Halloween today. This I call Bleeding Rose. This is a real rose from a neighbor who has a yard full of rosebushes. The tag is heat embossed.
1. I used a clear glass bottle for the red and black roses and tied a black ribbon around the neck.
2. I cut a tag from card stock called Rock'nRoll.
3. I cut from cardboard a teardrop shape and used Stampin' up! Embossing Kit to stamp thru the stenciled.
4. Using Suze Wenberg's Ultra thick embossing enamel I heat embossed the blood drops onto the tag. With ribbon I tied the tag to the bottle.
5. I added Tulip Puffy Paint in red on the end petal of the red rose and ribbon. With Stickles Star Dust I added some glitter to the rose.
Hello! Thanks for visiting today for Just-A-Scrappin' 10-2-2014 Challenge. Make a cards, layouts, or altered art using Die Cut Inlay a great video for instructions on YouTube is Jennifer McGuire. All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies.
1. I started with gray card stock to cut the card base.
2. With Cricut Close to My Heart Art Philosophy I cut <Heart1>Layer at 1 1/2 inches into the gray card base and <Heart1> Layer at 1 1/2 inches in red paper.
3. On copy paper cut to fit behind the <Heart1>Layer I added lots of Tombow permanent adhesive and fixed behind the heart cut into the gray.
4. I placed the red outside <Heart1>Layer into the heart in the gray heart.
5. Next I placed the gray center <Heart1>Layer into the heart.
6. Last I adhered with Tombow permanent adhesive white paper to the card inside.
I plan on adding a sentiment the same way when I know what I want to say. Come join us at Just-A-Scrappin' Thanks, Sherry
Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party#41 They want to see all your crafty creations anything but a card!! Linky parties are open from Monday at 12AM Arizona MST thru Sunday 12PM Arizona MST. Here's my Halloween Tag. All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies. I started by cutting large tags out of heavy card stock, covered with pattern paper then built up the tag with sticker, ink, a bat banner and ribbon.
I hope you'll come back soon I'd
love to have you! Be sure to have a Happy Scrappin' day, Sherry