Hello! Thanks for visiting today for Just-A-Scrappin' 10-2-2014 Challenge. Make a cards, layouts, or altered art using Die Cut Inlay a great video for instructions on YouTube is Jennifer McGuire. All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies.
1. I started with gray card stock to cut the card base.
2. With Cricut Close to My Heart Art Philosophy I cut <Heart1>Layer at 1 1/2 inches into the gray card base and <Heart1> Layer at 1 1/2 inches in red paper.
3. On copy paper cut to fit behind the <Heart1>Layer I added lots of Tombow permanent adhesive and fixed behind the heart cut into the gray.
4. I placed the red outside <Heart1>Layer into the heart in the gray heart.
5. Next I placed the gray center <Heart1>Layer into the heart.
6. Last I adhered with Tombow permanent adhesive white paper to the card inside.
I plan on adding a sentiment the same way when I know what I want to say. Come join us at Just-A-Scrappin' Thanks, Sherry