1. I cut a circular card using Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge from Close To My Heart out of pattered Basicgrey Gypsy with what else but circles. I selected <Circle1> Card tab at 5 1/4 inches. 2. Stamped small circles using different color ink onto the front.
This card will go to Hospitalized Kids and they can add what sentiment that's needed at the time.
3. Used <Banner1> cutting several short banners (sorry don't have size now).
4. Added a <Circle5> at 1 1/4" in light green.
5. Layered card with decorative layer. Cut end of banner using the other end on one as pattern, layered banners added <Circle5> to center. found the "hello" button added with dots. Last with 3D dot added banner to card. Come join us at Just-a-Scrappin'! Sherry
Hi, thanks for stopping today. Just-a-Scrappin' 3-20-14 challenge is to use your favorite die cut machine and create multiple cuts and sizes to create a flower. Of course I could not make just one flower so I made this tag for my sister's birthday to go with 2 boxes of teas.
1. I used Art Philosophy <cupcake> Front at 1 1/2" to cut the blue flower.
2. I used <FlurDels> Front at 1" and 1 1/2".
3 Then cut <Flower6> at 1", 1 1/2" and 2".
4. I misted both the blue flower and layers of FlurDels then rolled them slightly.
5. With Flower6 I rolled the edges and layered with small Dots.
6. Both the blue flower and FlurDels I rolled adding with Dots the next strip.
7. When done with the flowers I added them with large Dots to the Tag, with the 3D sticker
Hello! The Just-a-Scrappin' Challenge for 3-13-14 is St. Patrick's day! Make a card, Lo, deco, or altered art project for the coming St. Patrick's Day. Here are two of the St. Pat's day cards I made. Using A2 base in green with a 1 1/4" window trimmed in white, shamrock stickers, die-cut flowers boarder and rub -on saying. I put together 5 cards like the ones pictured for Hospitalized Kids. Come join the Just A Scrappin' Challenge!
Happy for Hexagons Challenge At Moxie Fab World this challenge can be Uploaded until midnight EST on Friday, March 7th. They have several examples and the complete rules on there site. Thanks for stopping by and please join in on the fun at Moxie Fab World.