Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Sunday, April 26, 2015
Hello! Thanks for visiting today. Welcome to Just-a-Scrapin' April 30 challenge a Spring Themed Thank You card. All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies.
1. I'm using a white card base A2 from Hobby Lobby.
2. With the new Cricut Explore ( I Won) I cut the butterfly background and using Scotch clear glue adheared to the card base.
3. Cut 2 layered flowers in colors of purple and PP.
5. Adheared layers together adding a heavy card stock butterfly to one and the green sequine to the middle of the other. With glue dots added to the card base over butterfly background.
6. Added light purple ribbon and Thank You tag to top of card over the layers.
Please join us for our Just-A-Scrappin' challenge. I hope you'll come back soon. I'd love to have you! Be sure to have a Happy Scrappin' day, Sherry
entering: Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges #89 Use A Die Cut
Scrap & Craft #7 Tie it Up - Use Ribbon or Twine
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Lots of layers
Through The Purple Haze #84 Anything goes
TTCRD Challenge- Apr. 21-27,2015
My Craft Creations Last Challenge
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Hope you all had a week of sunshine like I have been having here in New Mexico. All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies. Today I'm posting a card for DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #154 USE THE COLOR ORANGE..... alternative thank you.
!. I used PP that had leaves printed on it for the card base.
2. With Loew Cornell Water Color Pencils in brilliant colors I colored the orange onto the card added water to smooth the color around the print.
3. I took a blue paper flower and colored it orange with yellow center with the water color pencils and water.
4. With Ahni & Zoe tape runner cartridge adhered the flower into the center of the leaves.
5. Added the Thank you sticker to top corner.
I'll be entering the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge - #179 Anything Goes Family Friendly
Simply Create Too: #83- No Digi or Stamped Images
Monday, April 20, 2015
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful. All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies. Today I'm posting a card for colourQ challenge #287...
1. I started with a black card base.
2. Added a pink with gray spiral design for front.
3. On front I added white heart and circles with Faber Castell Pitt artist pen white using a small chip board stencil.
4. Next added the musical notes stickers and covered with Glossy Accents.
5. When dry I opened the card and added a gray cover sheet with a small cupcake brad.
This is my black, gray, white and spot of pink.
Thanks for stopping by today, Sherry
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Time for Just-a-scrappin' Challenge 4-23-15 Use circles. Today I'm doing something different a Upcycle challenge I'm making a mailer out of a plastic juice bottle. All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies.
1. Using a clean dry Old Orchard bottle I glued the lid on with Scotch clear glue. Added the gold ribbon using Xyron 1.5 " crate-a-sticker.
2. Using acrylic paint and a stencil taped to the bottle I painted the circles and let dry.
3. Next using a stencil put hearts and flower on using Chalksters.
4. Added more circles by using Mog Podge using flat card stock.