1. I started with Faber-Craft Gesso over the canvas. 2. With Paletti ink colored in the green. 3. I took blue Chalksters filled in background. 4. I added a stamping using Memento Espresso Truffle of two friends and colored with Loew Cornell Water Color Pencils in brilliant colors.
5. Traced a butterfly onto vellum and colored with Loew Cornell Water Color Pencils in brilliant colors.
6. For that background added wood grain PP with Mod Podge and then the butterfly.
7. Added the die cut umbrella, chip board colored black rain clouds and silk flowers.
8. Added Glossy Accents for rain drops
9. Last added Make Today Day Count and Friendship sticker letters and to canvas cover with Mod Podge.
Thanks for visiting and Hope you will come back. Sherry