Hello! Thanks for visiting today. Welcome to Just-a-Scrapin' April 30 challenge a Spring Themed Thank You card. All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies.
1. I'm using a white card base A2 from Hobby Lobby.
2. With the new Cricut Explore ( I Won) I cut the butterfly background and using Scotch clear glue adheared to the card base.
3. Cut 2 layered flowers in colors of purple and PP.
5. Adheared layers together adding a heavy card stock butterfly to one and the green sequine to the middle of the other. With glue dots added to the card base over butterfly background.
6. Added light purple ribbon and Thank You tag to top of card over the layers.
Please join us for our Just-A-Scrappin' challenge. I hope you'll come back soon. I'd love to have you! Be sure to have a Happy Scrappin' day, Sherry
entering: Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges #89 Use A Die Cut
Scrap & Craft #7 Tie it Up - Use Ribbon or Twine
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Lots of layers
Through The Purple Haze #84 Anything goes
TTCRD Challenge- Apr. 21-27,2015
My Craft Creations Last Challenge