Thanks for visiting Just-a-Scrappin 2015 Spring! For this spring I made a home deco Easter basket. All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies.
1. I started with a past Valentine basket.
2. Added red ribbon thru the middle over the hearts.
3. Filled basket with tissue paper and a few flowers.
4. With Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge I cut <Shape9> at 4 inches in 5 five colors of card stock.
5. Next with Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge I cut <Shape9>Decorative Layered at 4 inches in 4 different colors of card stock.
6. Adhered layers mix matching colored card stock and decorative layers with TomBow runner.
7. Cut wood sticks for different highs and adhered with Elmer's glue spots pop-up medium between sides of eggs.
8. Added vases with flowers around outside rim.
I think I can remove eggs and add other item for a different basket as the season changes.
Thanks for visiting and Hope you will come back. Join use at Just-a-Scrappin' for the SPRING challenge. SherryI'm submitting this to:
RRR - Bright colors + ribbon or trim,
SimonSays - Anything goes,
Scribble and Scrap Challenge #41