Sunday, March 15, 2015

Wishing you all a happy and productive day.  Thanks for visiting! I'm doing my last St. Pat card for this year. All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies.

 1.  I started with kraft card base from Hobby Lobby.

2.  Using Paper Studio's leaf embossing folder I embossed white vellum.

3.  After cutting a pattern paper I layered the vellum and adhered to card base.

4.  I added the 4 leaf clover sticker and the 3D Irish hat.

5.  Last took vellum sticker tag add Good Luck! and ribbon then adhered to the card base.

I'll use this card next year for my great grand daughter.   Sherry

I'll be entering the following challenges:

Just-a-Scrappin'Challenge March 17, 2015  Celebrate St. Patrick's Day use Vellum. 

Word Art Wednesday Challenge #174 - ANYTHING GOES

Crafty Hazelmuts Patterened Paper Patterned Papers on cards anything goes

Country View Craft's challenge  anything goes


Party Time Tuesday anything goes

 


6 comments:

  1. What a fun card, perfect for today. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. You did better than me - I didn't get any made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the vellum, and the 3D embellishes add a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card love your Saint Patty's hat great embellishment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love the background! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March challenge with your super crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete