Wishing you all a happy and productive day. Thanks for visiting! I'm doing my last St. Pat card for this year. All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies.
1. I started with kraft card base from Hobby Lobby.
2. Using Paper Studio's leaf embossing folder I embossed white vellum.
3. After cutting a pattern paper I layered the vellum and adhered to card base.
4. I added the 4 leaf clover sticker and the 3D Irish hat.
5. Last took vellum sticker tag add Good Luck! and ribbon then adhered to the card base.
I'll use this card next year for my great grand daughter. Sherry
I'll be entering the following challenges:
Just-a-Scrappin'Challenge March 17, 2015 Celebrate St. Patrick's Day use Vellum.