Welcome to Just-a-Scrappin' March 12 challenge to use handmade bows. Now I'm doing some challenges to
use ribbon and handmade bow and a bright color inspiration . All embellishments, paper and card stock
from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies. First
I'm working on Time Out #26 photo for the bright colors. Also Crafty Ribbons challenge #114 Ribbon, pearl and a charm.
1. I started with a card front using Hallmark Classic greeting card paper and a monster I cut out from paper in my stash.
2. I added the bright green ribbon to the side of the front.
3. For the bows I did the loopy kind with the middle sewing together in red, pink and blue.
4. Using Stampabilities pigment ink pad I inked the edges.
5 I add the charm with twin from The Twinery and tied it around the monster's neck.
6. With TomBow tape runner adhered the monster to the panel then onto a Hallmark Classic greeting card base.
7. With Glue Dots mini applied the Paper Studio Gemstones pearl to the eye and added marker for the outside eye lid
8. With the computer on OfficeMax clear address labels printer "Monster Hugs" then added to the card.
This I'll use as a general card and just add what I need when I use it, like a child's name. Thanks for visiting and Hope you will come back. Join use at Just-a-Scrappin' for the handmade bows challenge.