Monday, March 23, 2015

Thanks for visiting Just-a-Scrappin'Challenge March 27, 2015 a Single layer stamped card, layout, wall art, ect.  All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies.

 

1.  I started with card base from Hobby Lobby.

2.  Using a red rubber stamp with the bunnies and an acrylic flower stamped in Memento Espresso Truffle the setting .

3.  Then added the the color with Crayola colored pencil the following: rabbit: dark brow,  brown, mahogany and light brown.  wagon in red, black and cool gray.  sheep in white, brown,  halter in blue.  The sky in sky blue, clouds in white, the grass in yellow-green, flowers in yellow and stem in jade green.  Last the shadowing cool gray.

I'll use this card for my great grand daughter for Easter with her name on it, not stamped.    I'm adding this to the  30 Day Coloring Challenge by the Daily Marker. 

Sherry

2 comments: