Hi, thanks for stopping today. Just-a-Scrappin' 3-20-14 challenge is to use your favorite die cut machine and create multiple cuts and sizes to create a flower. Of course I could not make just one flower so I made this tag for my sister's birthday to go with 2 boxes of teas.
1. I used Art Philosophy <cupcake> Front at 1 1/2" to cut the blue flower.
2. I used <FlurDels> Front at 1" and 1 1/2".
3 Then cut <Flower6> at 1", 1 1/2" and 2".
4. I misted both the blue flower and layers of FlurDels then rolled them slightly.
5. With Flower6 I rolled the edges and layered with small Dots.
6. Both the blue flower and FlurDels I rolled adding with Dots the next strip.
7. When done with the flowers I added them with large Dots to the Tag, with the 3D sticker