Everyone getting stuff together for the Holiday cards? All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash
so I do not have all the names of the companies. Just-a-Scrappin' Oct. 23 challenge is Using embossing powders. I'm doing home deco for Halloween today. This I call Bleeding Rose. This is a real rose from a neighbor who has a yard full of rosebushes. The tag is heat embossed.
1. I used a clear glass bottle for the red and black roses and tied a black ribbon around the neck.
2. I cut a tag from card stock called Rock'nRoll.
3. I cut from cardboard a teardrop shape and used Stampin' up! Embossing Kit to stamp thru the stenciled.
4. Using Suze Wenberg's Ultra thick embossing enamel I heat embossed the blood drops onto the tag. With ribbon I tied the tag to the bottle.
5. I added Tulip Puffy Paint in red on the end petal of the red rose and ribbon. With Stickles Star Dust I added some glitter to the rose.