Tuesday, June 26, 2012



this card is for my son-in-law.  I used DCWV Linen Closet matstack, Cricut Close to my Heart Art Philosophy <Square3>.  This is just for fun!
card with twine for teen birthday card.  Cut t-shirt, wrap twine around and attach to card base.

This baby bottle card was cut out of white card stock then color added with markers.  Buttons strong on
ribbons and held into place by clothespins.

 This LO is with tags.  I used all different tags form the Art Philosophy, butterflies using <bttrfly2> layer
Love purple and butterflies!!

Here I altered a $1 frame with satin, silk and paper flowers by gluing to the frame.  I used colors that match stuff in my living room to help bring it all together.  Any colors or size can be used.
a quick card for summer.  Here in NM I don't see many beaches and this reminds me of a lot of vacations from the past.  Spent hours cooling off in the water.

 for this LO I used Chinese  paper cuts from a Friendship Force exchange to China in 1999.  I used the
DCWV Mariposa Stack and spray adhesive by Three House studio.  The paper was so thin I could not
use other adhesive with out pulling the butterflies and flowers apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment