Sunday, October 28, 2012

Create with DCWV and Win! I love the DCWV   Mariposa stack, but been saving my favorite sheets until now.  I made this  Butterflies Wall Art

I started with 6 sheet of DCWV doing 3 across and 2 down that fit on my old used frame adhering with ATG. 

 Cutting by hand the small and large pieces from pages that I had to save every time I used any of this stack I added all the extra images that I could.  Then I cut using the Cricut Expression more butterflies out of other pieces from my stash for more detail.  Using Zots 3D dots I added all the cuts across the pages as I wanted.

Supply list
 6 12 X 12 sheets of Mariposa Stack,
1 gold card stock Hobby Lobby
 adhesive: ATG, Zots 3D dots
Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge Butterfly1 , Butterfly 1 layer and Butterfly 2 at 1 3/4 inch
1 old 2 pc frame

Now I have a wall of butterflies in my living room that everyone can see and enjoy even if they never craft or use the great DCWV products.  LOVE IT!

1 comment: