Sunday, June 9, 2013

For this play date I did a 2 page LO for my Mother's scrapbook I'll take to her this June.  I have not seen her for 2 years and a lot has changed.  She is now in a nursing home in Cedar Rapid Iowa while I'm in Las Cruces NM.  Lots of miles apart.  I hope she'll enjoy this one I'm making her now.  I love this color combo.
Here is page 1 with my Mothers sisters and brothers then our family pictures some with my Dad.  I cut mates for each picture because most are OLD Polaroid.  I added the photo of both Mom & Dad in the middle with the doggie number for 1984 the last together photo I could find.  Next I did the 2ed page with my father's family.  I don't have names for everyone because I do not remember how to spell them.  I'll take my marker and ask Mother, I'm sure she'll remember.  The colors a ..Magenta. Teal ... Light gray worked wonderful here.  Join us at Play Date Cafe Challenge #185!

2 comments:

  1. What a great take on the color story and I love your layout! Thanks for playing along with us at PDCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful layout, and your mom will absolutely adore it. Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete