Thursday, August 14, 2014

Hello! Thanks for visiting today for Just-A-Scrappin' Aug 14, 2014 Challenge is using the theme Zoo animals for a child's birthday.  Make a cards, layouts, 3D projects or altered art.  All embellishments,  paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies.
1.  I started with letters of different colors for the word zoo.
2. I'm using  some very old die cuts of zoo animals that I added eyes too.  The bear I painted white because he was plaid. 


3.  I added the water and ice using Mrs. Grossman's Design lines stickers to the bottom edge.  I added more ice with Comfort-craft Tools Chalk Edgers for the bear.  
4. Then I adhered with Tombow permanent adhesive onto the large 8.5X5.5 card base.
5. Last added banner at the top.
I plan on using this card for my great grand daughter's birthday this month. Please join us for our Just-A-Scrappin' challenge.   Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment