Everyone getting stuff together for the Holidays? Only 14 days before Christmas! Just-a-Scrappin' Challenge for 12-11-14 is Christmas Teamed using reds, blues, greens, gold and silver. All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies. I did purchase the base wreath from Hobby Lobby.
1. I took the blue wired burlap ribbon from Walmart and lined up the edges then gathered the ribbon to rap around the wreath. Using the wire of the burlap hooked it to the wreath creating a hinging loop at the top.
2. With Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge I cut <Tree2> at 6 1/2 inches in blue sparkle paper then <Snwflke1> layer at 1 1/2 inches in gold foil paper.
3. Added gold Studio G Glitter Tape to the tree then using Glue Dots 1 inch added tree to wreath.
4. With scrap wrapping paper and small cuts of foam made the packages placing them on with Glue Dots under the tree and to the wreath.
5. Using scrap ribbon attached the snowflakes at different lengthens using Mini Glue Dots.
6. Made a bow of the wired burlap ribbon leaving a length to add with mini clothes pins this years Christmas cards. If I should get more than fit I'll add them into the wreath.
Hope your having a great scrappin' day, please join us at Just-a-Scrappin. Sherry