Today I'm doing Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #15 - "Get Texty"
All embellishments, canvas, paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies.
1. I started with Faber-Craft Gesso over the canvas.
2. With Paletti ink colored in the purple top.
3. I took Darice Dye Based Purple and filled in background.
4. Using The Girls Scrapbook Stickers by Creative Imaginations I colored in the pants and top with Bic Markers and applied.
5. For the bottom I used Ranger Texture Paste and inked with Darice Dye Based black.
6. Last computer printed on clear lables "Focus...", applied to canvas and using a chock covered to blend into the background.
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. Sherryother challenges I entered:
Simply Create Too CH. #91- Anything Goes Ends 14, Aug 2015
Crafting from the heart Anything goes challenge #71
Not Just Cards Challenge #23 Theme Always Anything Goes Due Sept 8