Wednesday, October 9, 2013

here is my idea of a fall card with Sentiment.
I used the Xyron 510 to add adhesive to both the patterned ribbon and the plain paper for this card.  I like how the colors match.
1. I ran both the ribbon and the paper thru the 510 Creative station at the same time to save adhesive .
2. applied them onto card stock. 3. added to the card stock the "goodluck" sentiment. 4. I'll summit it to both Craft it up & Operation Write Home Bread designs for free shipping.  
Join both on either to day for fun and to help others.

2 comments:

  1. Hello again! I think I saw your first card in the Craftin Desert Divas challenge! You have been quite busy making cards!

    Great fall card! Thanks for sharing at Craftin Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card! Love the ribbon and sentiment! Thank you so much for linking up with us over at Craftin' Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete