Monday, October 28, 2013

Here's a Christmas card for a kid using a Sketch and a little different colors.
The sketch is from  My Favorite Things #147.  I like this one and will make a few more using that sketch. 
 Join in at My Favorite Things for a sketch challenge starts Sat. and is due Tues. by noon.
Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge  Early Holiday Wishes 4 Kids Challenge start 10/19 and ends 11/1.

They start early because they would like all the kids in the eight children*s hospitals they serve to receive a holiday card and it would be even better if the kids could choose a few more for friends or family they are missing while they spend the holidays in the hospital.  My supplies were from my stash so I do not have the company names of what I used.  Please join with Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge and mail some cards in for kids.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment