Friday, February 28, 2014

Hi!  Just-a-Scrappin' Challenge Feb. 27, 2014 is Anything goes using reds, pinks, whites with loving sentiments.  Today I had my hair cut and the glasses the salon had were quart caning jars with lids that had tabs for straws to me it looked like one had buttons printed on it the other had words of loving sentiments so I had to make a card with this idea.  

For this one I used an A2 white card base, red card stock, white card stock and Unity Jars of Love X 3 stamps with  Real Red Stampin' spot ink by Stampin up!  Just for fun join up at  Just-a-Scrappin' Challenge Anything goes using reds, pinks, whites with loving sentiments. 

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card it reminded me of my aunt and mom they always would have a sewing project going on
    Thanks for bring back some great childhood memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Sherry. I love how inspiration can strike at anytime. Great use for your buttons. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete