I was making more cards for hospitalized kids and here is what I did. Just-a-Scrappin' challenge to use Reds, pinks, whites with some type of loving sentiments. I used my stash and Tombow adhesive.
1. Used Art Philosophy <heart3> & <heart3> Layer to cut the hearts.
2. I used A2 card base with both cards.
3. On both I used pink paper for the front.
4. On card 1 I used <heart3> layered and word stickers.
5. On card 2 I used a white Royal Lace doilies, the <heart3> and stamped "you have my Heart" in pink.
I mailed all 12 cards into the Card Drive yesterday they should be the Jan. 30 and they well go to the St. Jude's hospital. I'll be doing this again next year. Thanks for stopping by and if you can join in on the fun.