Welcome to Just-a-Scrappin' Challenge for 4-3-2014 Create card, LO, altered, tags etc. using a Vintage theme. It's April already! We're having a great spring in the 70's day, 50's night and of course the wind as always in NM. Hope things are springing up for everyone else too. The Vintage card here turned out to be two cards. I just used very little of my stash and have more ideas for other style of vintage. Here I used Hallmark 5X7 card base in extra heavyweight.1.For Card 1 I printed Ephemera from Creative Impulse them trimmed to form center.
2. I glued the lace onto the back.
3. I added Sewing Collage #ROY524 Rub-on stickers of the buttons and pens.
4. I used adhesive for applying the lace center to the right side of card.
This card I'll use for a friend.
1. For Card 2 I used 7Gypsies Elements Stitches Rob-on for the wording.
2. Paper Studio Elegant Border stickers.
3. With just a few American Traditional Designs stickers to finish.
This card I'll send to Hospitalized Kids for someone older, they provide cards for kids to 19 years old.
Come on and join us in the fun of Vintage at Just-a-Scrappin'.