|front tag card|
Tag Your It! Just-a-Scrappin' Challenge April 24, 2014. Create a Tag shaped card! I used the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge from Close to my Heart to cut the card.
1. Selected Card <tag4> at 4 inches cut 2 vanilla cardstock.
2. Selected <tag4> 1 1/4" in cardboard.
3. Layered tags with decorative layer of stickers from stash.
4. Punched end of tags using the regular punch on large tags. Added yarn to tie large tags together.
5. Inside I added extra cut eggs from stash and the numbers for the year. This would be a good tag to use on a gift basket and was fun to create.
Now Tag Your It, Come join us at Just-a-Scrappin'! Sherry