Thursday, May 22, 2014

Just-A-Scrappin' May 22 2014 Challenge is using our scraps and adding some bling to a LO, card or of the page project.   All  paper, stickers and card stock is from my stash.  I'm working on my dog's book so I used a photo of him and his good friend Suzie from down the street for the photo.  One of the first dogs we meet after moving here 4 years ago.

1.  Background glitter paper in blue and butterflies.  I cut it to fit the  top of the page.  Ran it thru the Oxyron 510 to adhere.

2.  On white card stock I add the stickers of paw prints and the title of Perfert Pair.

3. I ran a strip of patterned light weight card stock thru the Oxyron Sticker Maker then added to the bottom of page. 

4.  Last I add the die cut Puppy Love to the top right corner.

Have a scrap happin' day and join us at Just a Scrappin'   Thanks sherry

2 comments: