Sunday, February 8, 2015

Thanks for visiting today for Just-A-Scrappin' 2-12-2015 Challenge using the theme Buttons and Bows to make a cards, layouts, 3D projects or altered art item.  All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies.  I'm using the

Unity Stamps Color Challenge 24 for my color combo.


 1.  I started with a blue  8.5 X 5.5 base.

2.  I cut one purple mat 8.25 X 5.25 and the pp at 8 X 5 1/8 inches, adhered with Tombow permanent adhesive to the card off center.

3.  Then stamped Unity Jars of Love onto another light blue mat using ColorBox Glacier Lake for the jar and Tim Holtz MINI DISTRESS INK in Mustard Seed for the lids.

4.  For the bows I thread the ribbon around the jar lids and tied in front of the card.  I added the purple buttons with Glue Dots Mini to the first jar, the second jar stamped with Unity stamp "all my love" .

5. I adhered with Tombow permanent adhesive the layer to the card base.

I plan on using this card for my  grand daughter's Valentine . Please join us for our Just-A-Scrappin' challenge Buttons and Bows.   Sherry

 I well enter into 

Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge #111 is Buttons and Bows

Unity stamps Color challenge 24 









4 comments:

  1. Such a great project. Thanks so much for playing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! Thank you for sharing it with all of us on the RRR Challenge this month... Have a really great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a charming Valentine Card! I love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete