Tuesday, February 17, 2015

 Hope you had a happy Valentines day.   All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies.  I'm using the Your Next Stamp's  Challenge #7 for the colors of my card. 

1.  I started with a almond  8.5 X 5.5 base.
2. Layered with Tombow permanent tape runner the Ivy, green, parakeet and gray.
3. In my stash I found the chip board rainbow and layered it with Glue Dots to center of card.


Thanks for visiting today! Sherry

4 comments:

  1. So totally cute.. thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and simple, that's how I like it! Thanks for hanging out with us over at YNS, Sherry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in the fun at YNS with your card full of green! Not only did you get the colors, but you have the sketch too!!!

    ReplyDelete