Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Simply Create Too: Challenge #85- FAVORITE COLOR COMBO   Sorry to see DT members Pat Dadisman  stepping down due to personal reasons.  I wish her all the luck in the world. 

All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies.
Colors Purple and Teal!  I sorted all my stash paper into piles and selected just the purple and teal shades I could use for this project.
1.  Using Quick Quotes 10" X 20" canvas I started with a layer of  Faber Castell Gesso and let dry.
2.  I inked all the edges of  purple with blue Stampabilities dry ink and blue with Portafolia Pigment Ink purple.
3.  With Mod Podge glued down the card stock, glitter paper.
4.  While the Mod Podge dried I stamped the MTF digit girl and then using chalk in gray stamped Unity stamps Jars of Love.
5. Added with more Mod Podge Etectera dimensional Ephemera Mon, fussy cut Emma Blackbirds mod lady, the pocket Life's a Journey and computer printed Not a Destionation, the formal, foam sparkle butterfly and Crafty sticker.

6.  With Glue Dots added paper flower then butterflies in black and white.
Thanks for visiting today, have a happy crafty day, Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment