Thanks so much for stopping by for Just-a-Scrappin' Challenge 5-21-15 Birthday Themed Tags. All embellishments, paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies.
1. I started with a patterned card stock from "Once Upon A Time Stack" by DCWV and cut a tag shape.
2. Then with Paisley Embossed Vellem by K&Co. cut a smaller tag that would fit into a pocket I found in my stash.
3. Adhered the vellem paper to a paper tag with ATG tape runner. Punch hole at top and added purple ribbon for pull.
4. Cut with Cricut Explore Happy Birthday. For the top front of the smaller tag Heat Embossed with Stampin' up Gold Glory embossing powder happy birthday and the edges of the pocket . Then adhered with ATG tape runner to smaller tag and pocket to the large tag.
5. Punched hole at top of tag and a bow in the purple ribbon.
Thanks for visiting and Hope you will have a great crafty day. Sherry
I'm the entering Following Challenges : Tag Your It challenge #21 - Erin's Inspiration
Through The Craft Room Door Anything goes
TIME OUT Challenges Challenge #31 grunge with the optional twist of Embossing