Thursday, May 2, 2013

'Just A Scrappin' Challenge for May 2, 2013 is In The Garden - Make a layout about gardening.  I love roses and that's the garden I used for this LO.  At one time we had the backyard of the home we lived in completely done in flowers, esp. roses.  I started with pictures and then found a wood figure to color in like I would have been, white hair included.  Using Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge I cut on tag <Tag4> at 2 inches for the Backyard sign and a small <rctngl1> not sure of the size, that says Love Roses.  Added 3 silk roses to wood figure just because I love roses.
Thanks for stopping and please join in all the fun at 'Just A Scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. Hello I really love flowers too!!! What girl does'nt mine are carnations and gerbera daisies
    I really love the wooden figure you added great touch. Happy Gardening

    ReplyDelete