Friday, May 17, 2013

350 Cards & Gifts: Gift Card Holder Challenge



350 Cards & Gifts Week:   Gift Card Holder Challenge

"Gift cards are awfully convenient, and they are great for ensuring that the recipient gets exactly what he or she wants. But they lack that personal touch.   That's where we paper crafters come in! There are a ton of fun ways to paper craft gift card holders to give them that personal and special touch that the gift cards themselves lack."  

sherry here, I started with a tag then make a envelope to cover the gift card.

All supplies are from my stash.  the butterfly paper is from Fancy Pants, left over from another project. 
I used temporary adhesive, Web Bond TA 101, to hold the gift card to the tag.  This way I can conceal the GC and have lots of room to  add names, sentiment and embellishments.


Once again, I invite you to join us in ourchallenge in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week here in the Moxie Fab World.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sherry! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Card Holder Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete