Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy Memorial Day May 30, 2013 Here at Just-a-Scrappin' this weeks challenge is  Anything goes create a card or LO using the colors RED, WHITE & BLUE.  Here is my Book of Dates I'm working on.  It has each month with a calendar without the day just the date so it can be used forever.  This way I have a  place to look up birthday, anniversary and any special date needed.  This is July that I finished.   I started with a chipboard book that I used rings to hold together.I layered in the list of birthdays and it can be replaced if needed because I used Velum Repositionable Glue Dots adhesive,  added chipboard stickers and cut lots of starts using <Star3> from Art Philosophy I adhered 3 different size stars and have no idea now what size they are.  Now it's your turn - Join us at Just-a-Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment