Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thanks so much for your visit today.  Just-a-scrappin' Challenge for 7/17-2014 is Black & White with using Kraft paper. 

1. I used the selection of CTYMH Spirit B&T duo from my stash about 2009.  Papers included in the kit but did not have go-to instructions for this challenge. This is updated with the banner at the top.  I adhered the pock-a-dot paper them the flowered paper using scrapbook Adhesives E Runner by L3.

2.  Added the Kraft photo mates for the 2 photos I selected from Christmas 2006.

3.  I hand wrote the description on the last mat. 

All items came from my stash and I do not have all the names of the companys.

Thanks for stopping. We sure hope you will play along with our challenge at Just-A-Scrappin'!
Sherry



2 comments:

  1. These happen to be my favorite combination of color for any layout or card. Beautiful job! <kim

    ReplyDelete