Thursday, July 3, 2014

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful. At  Just-A-Scrappin' July 3 2014 Challenge is  Celebrate our Country's Birthday make a cards, layouts, 3D projects or altered art using red, white and blue with a little bling. 
  All  paper, stickers and card stock is from my stash. Here I made a silly box in the red, white and blue.


1.  I painted the top red with Creative Painter acrylic paint, the inside top blue trimmed in white and bottom inside white.
2. I cut circles I had on hand to make streamers  out of card stock.
3. Using Elmer's Craft Bond glue spots 3D adhesives I glued the middle of the cut circles to the inside top.  The end of the cut circles I glue to the inside bottom.

4.  Then I add the bling with Zots medium glue dots.
5.  Last went thru all my embellishments for the  filler inside the bottom, adding  the curlie ribbon.
6.  Above the "fireworks" I add Happy on the bottom edge I added July 4.  Hand wrote th and added the stickers peace.
Thanks for stopping. We sure hope you will play along with our challenge at Just-A-Scrappin'!
Sherry

1 comment:

  1. How neat-love how the streamers are connected to the lid!

    ReplyDelete