Thursday, June 26, 2014

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful.  Just-A-Scrappin' June  26 2014 Challenge is Baby celebration, make a cards, layouts, 3D projects or altered art.  I'm working on a card for grand daughter who will be having twin girls.

  All  paper and card stock is from my stash. 

1.  Background paper is cut it to fit the A2 card base.
2. For the girls I downloaded a free clip art of twins and printed on white card stock.
3. I colored in the pink diapers and used pink Prima Comfort-craft tools Chalk Edgers around the mat.

 4.  Then I add the pink ribbon using Mini Glue Dots adhesives to glue down both sides of the ribbon to the inside of the card. Then the bow on the outside.
5.  Last went thru all my baby embellishments for the diaper pin. adding it to the front.
Thanks for stopping. We sure hope you will play along with our challenge at Just-A-Scrappin'! 
Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment