The Challenge is Celebrating Annmarie at Just-A-Scrappin' with a birthday card for June 19 2014.All paper and card stock is from my stash.
1. I cut the card stock to a A7 size
2. Added the ribbon around the front using Glue Dots Mini to tack it down inside the front.
3. From my stash I found the drinking glass by Paper Bliss and layered onto cardboard with Scotch Tape Glider.
4. I used Stickles inside the glass to give the idea something good is in it. With very thin wire I added a ID tag to the drink glass. Adhered to card with Scotch Tape Glider.
5. Next I put on Congrads with glitter letters.
6. Inside the card I did another Paper Bliss glass layered onto cardboard, add the Stickles and a ID tag.
7. I used OfficeMax clear address labels and computer to make the "On a Great year!" and "Happy Birthday" .