Thursday, June 19, 2014

  The  Challenge is Celebrating  Annmarie at Just-A-Scrappin' with a  birthday card for June 19 2014.

  All  paper and card stock is from my stash.
1.  I cut the card stock to a A7 size
2.  Added the ribbon around the front using Glue Dots Mini to tack it down inside the front.
3. From my stash I found the drinking glass by Paper Bliss and layered onto cardboard with Scotch Tape Glider.
4. I used Stickles inside the glass  to give the idea something good is in it.  With very thin wire I added a ID tag to the drink glass.  Adhered to card with Scotch Tape Glider.
5. Next I put on Congrads with glitter letters.

 6. Inside the card I did another Paper Bliss glass layered onto cardboard, add the Stickles and a ID tag.
7.  I used OfficeMax clear address labels and computer to make the "On a Great year!"  and "Happy Birthday" .




Have a happy scrappin' day and please join us at Just-A-Scrappin'!  Sherry

2 comments:

  1. Loved the colors my favorite of many that I use in my paper crafting and also in my choice of clothing lol the champagne glass is just to cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry, I couldn't find an email address so I'm leaving the message here. You entered a giveaway on my blog and left the message about waiting for the Spin 'N Save® Salad Spinner to go on sale. Right now it is on sale for $29 (regularly $49.50) so if you really wanted one .. now is the time to get it. Good luck on the Vera Bradley giveaway as well!

    ReplyDelete