Thursday, June 5, 2014

 Just-A-Scrappin' June 5 2014. JUNE!  Summer sure came fast here in NM, we expect 5 days 100+ degree weather.  I'm staying in and scrappin'.  The  Challenge is Garden  a LO, card or of the page project.   All  paper and card stock is from my stash.  I'm working on a birthday card for my friend's grand daughter who will be 12 on Saturday. I meet then after she moved here 2 years ago.
1.  Background pattern paper in hello luscious by BasicGrey.  I cut it to fit the  the A7 card base. 
2.  On the bottom I stamped flowers with ColorBox Pinkolicious, Dairce Purple, the steam and leaves with Palette Hybrid Ink in green.
3. For the girl I used a clip art on white card stock, fussy cut then colored with pencil and markers.

4.  Last I add the streamers inside by cutting circles in circles.  I used Glue Dots adhesives to glue down both ends, one on each side of the inside of the card.  When open they pop up.
Thanks for stopping and please join us at Just-A-Scrappin'!   

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment