May Art Ribbon Design Team Call. I have 3 projects here for the call.
1. I selected a A7 card base and covered it in 5 different strips of cloth tape.
2. Next I made a flower by sewing one side of the ribbon with a straight stitch and pulling it tight until I had the shape I wanted. Tied the ends of the thread together to hold.
3. I used a large Glue Dots to adhere the flower onto the card.
4. I ran another ribbon thru the Oxyron 510 sticker maker and drew 2 parts of a butterfly by hand onto the ribbon. Next I cut out and placed the lower wing onto the card base. Last I cut out the top wing and squeeze the middle. I took extra care to place the middle and end of the top wing to the card.
5. Last I added the center of the flower and the wire feelers for the butterfly from my scraps.
My second project is a summer wreath.
2. Using Hobby Lobby poke-dot ribbon I wrapped it over the wreath and leaving some of the purple showing.
3. Next I used a string of pearls around the wreath.
4. With May Art ribbon I made the flowers by sewing one side of the ribbon with a straight stitch and pulling it tight until I had the shape I wanted. Tied the ends of the thread together to hold. With thin wire I added the flowers to the wreath.
5. For the butterflies I used Cricut Cartridge Art Philosophy <Bttrfly2> and Layer <Bttrfly2> to cut the gold and patterned card stock then layered and with Elmer's glue spots I adhered the butterfly to the wreath.
1. I started with a A7 card base. And using gold and purple because it her collage colors.
2. From my stash I found the t-shirt hand cut die-cut that I added a purple ribbon to then adhered it to the base with Tombow tape runner.
3. Also from my stash I found the embellishment for Graduation. With gold letters I put on Happy and 2014.
4. Again I made a flower. This time I used a wire edged ribbon and pulled one side into the shape I could use, tied the ends of the wire together to hold. With Elmer's glue spots I adhered the flower to the card.