Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft - Take the Challenge with Mou, September 2014. Every month, on the first Monday, a challenge and Mou take on it well be posted. You'll have 12 days to take this on. Leave a comment to the challenge post with a link to your creation based on that challenge.  Mou's challenge today is a time challenge. Create any project in 30 minutes or less.  I made a clip board to use in my sewing room that I can attach patteren pieces to as I remove them from the fabric and find together not all over my sewing table, the floor and sometimes lost forever.   All embellishments,  paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies.

Here is what I started with:

1. I covered the clip board with metallic paper with TomBow tape runner.
2. Added PaperStudio cardstock sticker.
3. Using TomBow adhesive added a orange lace ruffle to the outside edge.  

It's ready in less than 30 minutes.I hope you'll come back soon and consider becoming a follower. I'd love to have you!  Sherry

I hope you'll come back soon and consider becoming a follower. I'd love to have you!  Thanks for stopping by. Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment