Sunday, September 21, 2014

Fall is here! We had 4 days of rain that is unusually here in the Las Cruces NM. I toke time to make our Sept. 25 Just a Scrappin' challenge to create a window or shaker card. If your like me you have lots to get started scrappin and card making.   All embellishments,  paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies.
1. I used a Hallmark Classic Greeting Card Paper for the card base.
2. Here I used packaging material to make a window card cutting out the front and adding the plastic forming a window.
3.  I used old wood paper to cover the front panel of the card.
4. I used TowBow tape runner to adhere the front to the card base.

 5.  On inside of the front card base panel I added a frame and inserted a wood paper shelve.  Using the tape runner on the ends.


6. I used sticker from PSX DESIGN  2001 for the people looking like they are getting ready to dance.
7.  Last I used a die cut circle with Dream Big....  I am going to summit my card to the following challenges:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #150  - Anything Goes  TTCRD, 

    Pumpkin Spice Challenge #83


  I hope you'll come back soon and consider becoming a follower. I'd love to have you! Be sure to have  a Happy Scrappin' day,  Sherry

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute, Sherry! Love that bicycle. :-D We're really tickled to see you playing along in our challenge at Through the Craft Room Door and hope to see you again next week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the people stickers!

    ReplyDelete