Monday, September 22, 2014

 Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  TAG IT you can make a tag or add a tag to a card/project. They are showcasing TIM HOLTZ PRODUCTS this week but you don’t have to use them to join in but if you have some they would love to see them used. All embellishments,  paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies. I cut a large tag from heavy card stock and used scraps for different Cricut cuts for the first layer.  I added flowers, butterfly, and the chip board arrow.  Last a pink ribbon.  Ready to use with a gift.  I hope you'll come back soon and consider becoming a follower. I'd love to have you! Be sure to have  a Happy Scrappin' day,  Sherry

1 comment:

  1. such a bright and cheery tag!!! Thank you for playing a long with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete