Sunday, September 14, 2014

Make your own background.  All embellishments,  paper and card stock is from my stash so I do not have all the names of the companies.  Today's post is for Simon Says and OWH Our Daily Bread Designs make your own background challenges.  I used a A2 card base to start with.  
1.  I started with Stampin' Up Red ink and white card stock.  Stamped out a brick like background.  This was easier than I expected since I had no background stamps.
2. Then I adhered with TomBow permanent adhesive the background onto the card base.
3.  Added the green tag and "Missing You"  with TomBow.  Last added the basket of cherries.

I'm entering this on :  Simon Says, Through the Craft Room Door,
OWH Our Daily Bread Design
I'll come back soon with the next challenge I'm up to doing.  Thanks and consider becoming a follower. I'd love to have you!  Sherry

3 comments:

  1. GREAT job on using a small stamp to create this lovely brick like background! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Create Your Own Background Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so delightful, Sherry! Love the way you did the 'brick' background. Wonderful design. I'm so glad to see you playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Through the Craft Room Door. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again soon. :-D
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete